Bharat D. Sarawgee, FCA
- Fellow/ Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since July 2007/2002.
- Diploma in Information Systems Audit (ICAI, Chennai) June 2003.
- Certified International Financial Reporting Standard (CIFRS-ICAI).
- Certified Forensic Accountant and Fraud Detector ( CFAFD-ICAI)
- Member, Investor Grievances Redressal Committee (IGRC) of the Bombay Stock Exchange and United Stock Exchange at Regional Arbitration Centre at Kolkata
- Certified NISM for Depository Operations Module
- Vast Experience of Handling Infrastructure Site Internal Audit
- Experience of leading Algo,System & Cyber Security Audit for Stock Brokers and Small Banks
- Speacilises in Non Resident Taxation and Double taxation avoidance Agreement
- He heads the Direct Tax Wing of the firm with specialisation in Income Tax matters of HNI Clients and Tax Audits for Corporate Clients. He is the Managing Partner of the firm and heads Kolkata Operations
Shweta Bagaria Sarawgee, FCA
- Fellow/Asociate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since 2013/2004
- Company Secretary - 2002
- Practicing Certified Information System Auditor, USA-2008
- Worked in A F Ferguson - (Now Deloitte Haskin & Shells) form 2001 to 2004 and actively participated in Audit Team s for conducting Statutory Audits of Companies like ITC, Hindustan Unilever, Cadbury India, Nestle India, Tata Steel, Tata Ryerson, Bradma, MICO, Jay Engineering Works etc . Independently conducted Internal Audits for Advertising Companies like O&M & Lintas, actively participated in the Study Project of “Divestment in Public Sectors”,
- Worked in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited from 2005 to 2013 upto the designation of Manager-Finance.
- Won Best Employee Award for two years in 8 years of service
- Expert in GST
- Nominated for ICAI Members in Industry award in 2013
- Expertise in Handling Audit of PSU and Matters related to OIL marketing Companies
- She Joined the Firm in the year 2013 after a 10 years long career
with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited where she headed
the Finance Department of Kolkata Region. She specializes in
Indirect Tax and Accounting matters
- She has provided several Training sessions in GST
implementation in Business. She is invited as speaker in various
Industrial Forums for GST. She heads the Indirect Tax wing of the
Tanushree Goel, FCA
- Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since July, 2007.
- Worked as Assistant to Partners in DB Desai & Associate, Kolkata till September, 2007 and handling Tax Audit, Compilation of Tax Accounts, Income Tax Return, Transfer Pricing consultancy on Foreign Remittance, Due Diligence & other related Tax Matters for ACC Limited.
- Expertise in Handling Direct Tax Matters, Vat Assessments, Service Tax Matters, Tax Assessments, Appeals, Tax Audits, Transfer Pricing, Opinions, Tax Planning and Consultancy.
- Expert in GST
- She has an expertise in International Taxation and Business Process Outsourcing and specialises in US Tax Returns. She handles the BPO wing of the firm
Meenakshi Gulgulia, ACA
- Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since July, 2013.
- She is In-charge of the operations in Behrampore Branch of the
Firm. She has an expertise in Bank Concurrent Audits, GST and ROC compliances
Ritika Gupta, ACA
- Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since July, 2012.
- She is heading the Internal Control Audits and corporate compliance Team.